To start the return process for your order, please enter your email address or phone number and the order number below.
RETURN & EXCHANGE INSTRUCTIONS
- Enter your email address and order number in the fields above and click Start.
- Follow the instructions and select the items you want to return/exchange.
- Once your request is approved, you will receive a confirmation email containing your prepaid shipping label and instructions on how to arrange your return. Depending on your country, the service provided will be through our partnerships with Collect+, DHL Express, UPS or your local Post Office.
- NOTE: Packing Slip must be included with your returned items. This is the white A4 piece of paper containing details of your order that you received inside your original package. If you lost the Packing Slip, please inform us by email and we will send you a replacement to print.
- Once your return items are received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund/exchange request.
- If your return request is approved, a credit will be applied to the original method of payment typically within 10 working days.
- If your exchange request is approved, you will receive your new order as soon as it is available.
- Items must be unused and undamaged. Please stand on a soft carpeted surface when trying on your sandals in order to protect the soles from unwanted markings.
- Items must be returned with their original branded box and duster bag.
- We offer free returns on all orders up to 14 days from the date you receive your package.
- We offer one free exchange on all orders up to 14 days from the date you receive you package. Subsequent exchanges are subject to a charge of 10 GBP for the UK, 15 GBP for the countries in the EU and 30 GBP for the rest of the World.
- The items you want to exchange for may not be in stock, therefore it may take longer to receive your new order.
- Sale items cannot be returned or exchanged.
- Maki Sandals is not liable for customs duties and/or additional taxes paid on goods.
- There may be delays due to the destination country's customs regulations, for which Maki Sandals is not liable.
- We do not ship to PO boxes.
- We do not offer gift wrapping services.