- NARROW FIT - Choose one size up if you measure a half size for a more comfortable fit - Size Chart
- IN STOCK items ready to ship in 1 to 2 days
- FREE SHIPPING WORLDWIDE
Maki Sandals are lovingly handmade by skilled craftsmen from the Mediterranean coasts of Turkey using ancient techniques of these lands.
All our sandals are made using premium quality calfskin leather with 4mm anti-slip natural rubber heels and padded insoles for additional comfort.
Braided straps can be a bit tight when you first wear your sandals. As braids have more room to stretch, they will adjust to your feet after wearing them. You can also stretch the braids yourself by gently pulling the straps from both ends to adjust to your comfort.
Please refer to our size chart for detailed measurements.
SANDAL SIZE AND FIT
- Use the chart below to choose your sandal size. Measure your FOOT LENGTH from heel to toe, with your heel flush against a wall as shown in the diagram below. Always measure both feet and use your longest foot as your benchmark.
- NARROW FIT - For a more comfortable fit, choose one size up from your measured FOOT LENGTH if you measure a half size. For example, if you measure 24.2 cm, instead of size 38 as suggested in the chart below, we advise you choose size 39.
- Our Maki MULES are also NARROW FIT. For a more comfortable fit, please choose one size up from your measured FOOT LENGTH especially if you would like to wear them with socks to keep your feet toasty in cooler weather.
- Our sandals are made of real leather so the straps will soften and mould to your feet over time. After wearing them for 1 to 3 days you should feel a noticeable difference in the stiffness and tightness of your sandals.
FOOT LENGTH | cm
|22.0 — 22.4||2||35||5|
|22.5 — 22.9||3||36||6|
|23.0 — 23.4||4||37||7|
|23.5 — 24.4||5||38||8|
|24.5 — 24.9||6||39||9|
|25.0 — 25.9||7||40||10|
|26.0 — 26.5||8||41||11|
BELT SIZE AND FIT
- Our belts come in one size, measuring 100 cm (39 inches) in length and 2 cm (0.8 inches) in width. There are no punch holes as the ones you see in conventional belts. The gaps formed between each braid function as punch holes, allowing for a higher variety of fitting options.
- During the first few times you buckle your belt, you may need to apply some pressure as the braid may be slightly tight. With use, you will quickly notice that the braids will loosen up and buckling will be a lot easier.
We offer free shipping and returns worldwide, however there may be customs duties and/or additional taxes payable for customers located outside the UK. These charges will need to be paid by the customers to the courier separately as per their instructions. We ship all our products from our warehouse in the UK.
In stock items will be ready to ship within 1 to 2 days. Packages will arrive at your door via one of our professional courier partners - e.g. DPD, DHL or Royal Mail. Depending on your location, delivery takes between 1 to 7 days once the parcel leaves our warehouse. Please refer to the list below for further details on delivery times:
UK: 1 to 2 days
Europe: 3 to 5 days
USA & Canada: 5 to 7 days
Rest of the World: 5 to 7 days
TRACKING YOUR ORDER
You’ll receive an initial confirmation email from Maki Sandals upon placing your order. Once your order ships, you will receive a second email that will include your tracking number. If you haven’t received this email, please let us know at email@example.com.
We offer free returns on all orders up to 14 days from the date you receive your package. Return items must comply with the conditions listed below:
- Items must be unused and undamaged. Please stand on a soft carpeted surface when trying on your sandals in order to protect the soles from unwanted markings.
- Items must be returned with their original branded box and duster bag.
- Sale items cannot be returned.
Please follow the Return Instructions below to initiate a return request.
- Visit our Returns Portal from the link below.
- Enter your email address and order number to start.
- Follow the instructions and select the items you want to return or exchange.
- You will get a confirmation email with shipping guidelines once your request is approved.
- Sale items cannot be returned.
- Maki Sandals is not liable for customs duties and/or additional taxes paid on goods.
- There may be delays due to the destination country's customs regulations, for which Maki Sandals is not liable.
- We do not ship to PO boxes.
- We do not offer gift wrapping services.
Leather is an organic material so it will change in colour and texture over time as part of its natural aging process.
If your sandals get soiled, clean them using a soft damp cloth by gently wiping off any dirt - do not spot clean, wipe the entire surface. For more serious stains, we recommend taking your sandals to a professional leather cleaning and maintenance service.
Wearing your sandals in wet weather is not recommended as water may stain the leather. Should your sandals get wet, let the leather air dry; never use a hair dryer or other heat source to dry leather.
Leather fades naturally over time, but sunlight speeds up this process so be sure to keep your sandals away from direct sunlight when storing them.
If you look after your leather, it will look after you!